$140 per session
$175 for the initial evaluation
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Insurance is a contract between the individual and their insurance company. It is important for the client to confirm benefits prior to counseling. This can be completed by calling the insurance company and asking about 'outpatient mental health' coverage.
NOTE: Charges denied by insurance will be the client's responsibility. Three Rivers Counseling does not bill secondary insurance companies.
Some questions to consider are:
- Is Tiffany Thorson/Three Rivers Counseling covered under my insurance?
- Do I have a deductible and if so how much is remaining?
- Do I have a copayment? (If so, this is due at the time of session)
- Do I have a coinsurance? (If so, this will be due on your statement after insurance has paid their portion).
- How many sessions are covered?
- Do I need a preauthorization for counseling? (If so, this will be the responsibility of the client to inform Three Rivers Counseling of the auth number prior to the first session).
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.